1. When does the Parents Club meet?
We have an annual meeting held at the mothers day event in the spring.
2. Are there other times when parents get together.
Gatherings are usually centered around the SEC football games with Homecoming being the largest. There is also a Dad’s weekend in the fall.
3. What type of cooking facilities will the boys have access to?
They have access to one microwave and a coffee pot. All of the meals are contracted with a food service company. The boys are served 14 meals per week. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Monday through Thursday and then Breakfast and Lunch on Friday. Members are allowed to bring one refrigerator per room.
4. Do the boys have access to a washer and dryer and if so is there a charge?
Yes, they have access to two washers and two dryers. There is a dollar charge for each cycle.
5. Is there wifi service and do the boys have access to a printer?
Yes, the chapter house is completely wireless with high speed internet. Members are allowed to bring their owen personal printers or can print on campus.
6. What furniture is provided in the room?
Rooms are furnished with a bed, mattress and a dresser for every two members.
7. What do I need to bring with me for move in day?
You will want regular twin sheets and mattress case. Rooms are cleaned every summer, however some members like to clean before the move in. Depending on what your son brings you may want tool set to help them assemble what they are bringing.
8. Is there a house director that lives in the fraternity house?
Yes, we have a house mom who has been with us since 2011. She has been a house director for the past 11 years.